Frommer's Easyguide to France: 2015 by Lily Heise, Margie Rynn, Mary Novakovich, Kathryn Tomasetti, Tristan Rutherford (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by brentley_a
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
- AU $20.18+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFive long-time residents of France have here combined their talents to compress the highlights of that nation into one, 256-page volume: Paris, Normandy, The Loire Valley, Provence and the French Riviera. Since most visitors confine their trips to three-or-so of these five areas, and rarely visit other lesser parts of France, this compact book will be regarded as just the right thing, a fortunate purchase. Our authors are French enthusiasts, and share Thomas Jefferson's belief that Every man has two countries, his own and France .
- Author BiographyLily Heise went to Paris as an exchange student in 2000 and fell in love with the country. She has extensive experience in the travel and culture sectors and contributes to various international and local publications, both in print and on-line. She lives in Montmartre and spends her free time exploring off-beat Paris, in addition to villages and vineyards around the country. Mary Novakovich is an award-winning travel writer and journalist and a member of the British Guild of Travel Writers. She has been writing extensively about France and her other specialist countries for 15 years for The Independent, The Guardian, Sunday Times Travel Magazine, BBC, France Magazine and CNN, among others. She has also written guidebooks for Frommer's, Berlitz and Insight Guides. She resides in Hertfordshire, UK. Tristan Rutherford has been a freelance writer for over a decade. His lucky first assignment took him to Nice and he's been based there ever since. He has visited over sixty countries and written about twenty of them for the Independent and the Sunday New York Times Travel Magazine. Tristan also lectures on travel journalism at London's Central Saint Martins. He lives in Nice, France. Margie Rynn has been living and writing about France for over 13 years. The author of Pauline Frommer's Paris, she has also written features for several travel magazines, as well as Time Out New York and Yoga Journal. In a previous New York life, she acted in a Broadway play and performed her own one-woman show. Margie is married to a kind and understanding Frenchman and they have a lovely eleven year old son. She lives in Paris, France. Kathryn Tomasetti, US-born and Italian-raised, writes travel and food features for a variety of publications including The Guardian and The Times. Her library of holiday photos-snapped from as far afield as China, Albania and Chile-have been published by National Geographic and Time Out. Kathryn's favorite places in Provence are the pavement cafes of Avignon and the art-filled city of Arles. She resides in Nice, France.
- Author(s)Kathryn Tomasetti,Lily Heise,Margie Rynn,Mary Novakovich,Tristan Rutherford
- Date of Publication08/01/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleEasy Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date15/01/2016
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, maps throughout, charts throughout, screen shots througho
- Weight257 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.82
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $21.83Trending at AU $22.42
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $25.34
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $25.34
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $38.85
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.