All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetween them, our three authors have either written or contributed to a dozen Frommer's travel guides to Quebec over the years. They have returned to these two, colorful, pleasure capitals of Quebec for this brand-new edition, which reflects their most recent discoveries in attractions, lodgings, meals, cultural highlights, and shops. Using the Easy Guide approach, they limit themselves to the very best in all price ranges--truly an easy guide to use and savor.
- Author BiographyMatthew Barber writes about food trends and cooking for the Boston Globe. He lives with his wife, Leslie Brokaw, and their son and dog in Boston, MA. Leslie Brokaw has been a travel writer since 2006, contributing to more than ten Frommer's Guides to Montreal and New England. Her first books were coauthored with her stepfather, long-time Frommer's contributor, Herbert Livesey. She lives in Boston, MA. Erin Trahan is a Boston-based writer and editor who specializes in film and travel. This is her sixth Frommer's Guide to Montreal and Quebec City.
- Author(s)Erin Trahan,Leslie Brokaw,Matthew Barber
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.