All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrommer's books aren't written by committee, or by travel writers who simply pop in briefly to a destination and then consider the job done. We employ the best local experts to author our guides, like longtime Paris resident Anna E. Brooke. In this invative, easy-to-carry, itinerary-based guide she show readers how to see the best of the City of Lights -- in the smartest, most time-efficient way. The book includes chapters on the best of Paris in one, two, or three days, thematic, self-guided tours for every interest, schedule, and taste, and walking tours of the city's best-loved neighborhoods. It features hundreds of evocative photos, bulleted maps that show you how to get from place to place and offers highly opinionated hotel, restaurant, shopping, and nightlife reviews for all budgets along with a tear-resistant foldout map -- enclosed in a handy plastic wallet you can also use for tickets and souvenirs.
- Author BiographyAnna E. Brooke relocated from her native Britain to Paris in 2000 and hasn't looked back since. She is now a full-fledged bohemian, juggling life between freelance travel writing (Frommer's, Sunday New York Times Travel, Time Out Paris and the Financial Times), children's fiction, acting and songwriting for film and her electro-pop band, Monkey Anna (soundcloud.com/monkeyanna).
- Author(s)Anna E. Brooke
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleDay by Day
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteColor photos throughout, maps throughout, charts throughout
- Weight228 g
- Width105 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $13.15Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.73
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.