All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.68Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionFrommer's Portable Puerto Rico, 4th Edition , is a concise, pocket-sized guide that takes you straight to the island's very best restaurants, accommodations, and attractions. We'll direct you to the best beaches, from Luquillo Beach - a white sand crescent edged by a vast coconut grove - to Boqueron Beach, which attracts devoted fishermen, sailors, scuba divers, and windsurfers. We'll guide you through the stunning El Yunque rain forest and the caves of the Rio Camuy Cave Park. Searching for some authentic Puerto Rican food? Stop by Ajili Mojili for some stuffed green plantains and arroz con pollo (stewed chicken with saffron rice). We reveal the best places for srkeling, scuba-diving, golf, sailing, deep-sea fishing - and a host of other activities.
- Author BiographyAs a team of veteran travel writers, Darwin Porter and Danforth Prince have produced numerous warm-weather-destination titles for Frommer's, including the bestselling Frommer's Caribbean, as well as guides to Puerto Rico, Jamaica, the Virgin Islands, the Bahamas, and Bermuda. Porter, a former bureau chief of the Miami Herald, is also a Hollywood biographer and author of Katharine the Great (devoted to Katharine Hepburn) and Howard Hughes: Hell's Angel. Prince was formerly employed by the Paris bureau of the New York Times and is today president of Blood Moon Productions and other media-related firms.
- Author(s)Danforth Prince,Darwin Porter
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFrommer's Portable
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/06/2009
- Content Notemaps
- Weight154 g
- Width109 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.