All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience a place the way the locals do. Enjoy the best it has to offer. The best trips start here. Whether it's the Edinburgh Festival or the fairways of St. Andrews that draw you to Scotland, our authors tell you how to get the most out of your vacation. It features: outspoken opinions on what's worth your time and what's t; exact prices, so you can plan the perfect trip whatever your budget; off the beaten path experiences and undiscovered gems, plus new takes on top attractions.
- Author BiographyDarwin Porter has covered Scotland since the beginning of his travel-writing career as author of Frommer's England & Scotland. Since 1982, he has been joined in his efforts by Danforth Prince, formerly of the Paris Bureau of the New York Times. Together, they've written numerous best-selling Frommer's guides-notably to England, France, and Italy.
- Author(s)Danforth Prince,Darwin Porter
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2005
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFrommer's S.
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date12/12/2007
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, maps
- Weight453 g
- Width129 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.