All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do a trigger-happy bootlegger with pancreatic cancer, an alcoholic helicopter pilot who is afraid to fly, and a dead guy with his feet in a camp stove have in common? What are the similarities between a fire department that cant put out fires, a policeman who has a historic cabin fall on him from out of the sky, and an entire family dedicated to a variety of deceased authors? Where can you find a war hero named Termite with a long knife stuck in his liver, a cook named Hoghead who makes the world's worst coffee, and a supervisor named Pillsbury who nearly gets hung by his employees? Sequoyah, Georgia is the answer to all three questions. They arise from the relationship between A J Longstreet and his best friend since childhood, Eugene Purdue. After a parting of ways due to Eugene's inability to accept the constraints of adulthood, he re-enters AJ's life with terminal cancer and the dilemma of executing a mercy killing when the time arrives. Take this gripping journey to Sequoyah, Georgia and witness AJ's battle with mortality, euthanasia, and his adventure back to the past and people who made him what he is - and helps him make the decision that will alter his life forever.
- Author BiographyRaymond L. Atkins has been published in The Blood and Fire Review, Christmas Stories from Georgia, The Lavender Mountain Anthology, and The Old Red Kimono. He lives in Rome, Georgia.
- Author(s)Raymond L. Atkins
- PublisherMedallion Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMedallion Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.