Front Roe: How to be the Leading Lady in Your Own Life by Louise Roe (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLouise Roe--internationally rewned fashion journalist, TV host, and makeover guru--kws style. It's t about trends but about being your own person and sharing the things you love in your appearance, your home, and your personality. In Front Roe, Louise shares her expertise on cultivating personal style and feeling like a confident leading lady in your own life. In her first book, Louise has compiled the practical tips and secret tricks that she's picked up through years of working in the fashion industry with magazine editors, stylists, celebrities, and most importantly, real women. Front Roe helps a woman discover her personal style through looks she loves--images in magazines that speak to her, quotes that inspire her, fashion or styles she is taken with, and family photos. Once the foundation is laid, Louise expands into the specifics of fashion, beauty, and lifestyle, offering helpful advice from today and yesteryear on everything from finding the right underwear and buying vintage clothing, to picking the best perfume for you, and making your home a sanctuary. As Louise says, With a little nudging and direction, everybody can develop their own personal style, matter their shape, age, or wallet size. In my view, fashion should be aspirational, but attainable and definitely something to have a sense of humor about. It's worth living every single day as the most confident, happy, and glamorous version of yourself. Here's how! Front Roe is the perfect distillation of this philosophy. Louise shares stories, information, and ideas from around the world to help women feel educated, uplifted, inspired, and considerably more positive about their mind, body, closet, and home.
- Author BiographyLouise Roe is a fashion journalist and television personality who has hosted the shows Fashion Star, Style Pop, and Plain Jane, and has contributed to publications such as Glamour, Us Weekly, and People StyleWatch Roe is a regular fashion correspondent during awards season for programs such as Access Hollywood and The Today Show. She has done modeling campaigns for Tresemme and Bloomingdale's, and designs a shoe and accessory line for European online retailer StylistPick.com. Louise fronts MTV's Bullied, a campaign to stop bullying in schools across the globe. She also supports the charity Dressed for Success, and is an honorary fellow at Southampton's Solent University, where she lectures fashion students twice a year. Louise is a U.K. native currently living in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Louise Roe
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight1157 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.