All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFour Frontier Brothers experience a myriad of emotional ups and downs, including societal shunning for taboo sexual acts. In the course of their stories all four head west at different times and for different reasons. How one meets a well deserved unpleasant end while the other three find love is the crux of Soaring with a Hawk, Missing Aaron, Seeking Zeke, and Starting Over.
- Author BiographyKenn is a sixty something gay man living in the gay Mecca that is Fort Lauderdale, Florida. More than twenty years ago he submitted a short story to a magazine contest and won a year's subscription. Since then he has written many stories, none of which he submitted for publication until recently. He is thrilled to have many stories published in eXcessica.com as well as in three Alyson Books anthologies: Island Boys published August 2008 and Best Gay Love Stories 2009 and 2010 published November 2008 and 2009. Generally, he says he sees a hot male and constructs a fantasy story around him. Sometime, a situation inspires him and a story will take shape in his mind, which is then populated from his imagination. Kenn frequently incorporates the sights, sounds, and smells of South Florida in his stories. As a bureaucrat in local government, Kenn claims to find few outlets outside of porn fiction for his innate creativity and is pleased others are interested in reading what he writes.
- Author(s)Kenn Dahll
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.