All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrontiers in Biochip Techlogy Dr. Wan-Li Xing and Dr. Jing Cheng Frontiers in Biochip Techlogy serves as an essential collection of new research in the field of biochip techlogy. This comprehensive collection covers emerging techlogies and cutting -edge research in the field of biochip techlogy, with all chapters written by the international stars of this evolving field. Key topics and current trends in biochip techlogy covered include: -microarray techlogy and its applications - microfluidics - drug discovery - detection techlogy - lab-on-chip techlogy and bioinformatics. Frontiers in Biochip Techlogy is an important volume for all biotechlogists, bioengineers, genetic engineers, pharmacological researchers, and general bench researchers who want to be up-to-date on the latest advances in the rapidly growing field of biochip techlogy. The Editors: Dr. Wan-Li Xing, Tsinghua University School of Medicine, National Engineering Research Center for Beijing Biochip Techlogy (NERCBBT), and CapitalBio Corporation, Beijing, China Dr. Xing is a Professor at Medical Systems Biology Research Center, Tsinghua University School of Medicine, and also serves as the Executive Deputy Director at NERCBBT, CapitalBio Corporation, a world-leader in biochip research. Dr. Xing has published widely and obtained many patents and applications. Dr. Jing Cheng, Tsinghua University School of Medicine, National Engineering Research Center for Beijing Biochip Techlogy (NERCBBT), and CapitalBio Corporation, Beijing, China Dr. Jing Cheng is the Cheung Kong Professor at Medical Systems Biology Research Center, Tsinghua University School of Medicine, the Director of NERCBBT and CEO & CTO of CapitalBio. Dr. Cheng developed the world's first system of laboratory-on-a-chip in 1998; this work was featured in the front-cover story of the June 1998 issue of Nature Biotechlogy and cited as the breakthrough of the year by Science in the same year. He has been awarded Nagen's most prestigious award Na Grant, Distinguished Achievement Award for Overseas Chinese Scholars Returned, China's Science & Techlogy Award for Outstanding Youth, and Qiushi Techlogy Transfer Award for Outstanding Youth. Dr. Cheng has published over 90 peer-reviewed papers. In addition, he has obtained over 60 European and U.S. patents and applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/01/2006
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight698 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJing Cheng,Wan-Li Xing
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.