All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionNew Frontiers in Biomedical Engineering will be an edited work taken from the 1st Annual World Congress of Chinese Biomedical Engineers - Taipei, Taiwan 2002. As the ecomy develops rapidly in China and the Asian-Pacific population merges into the global healthcare system, many researchers in the West are trying to make contact with the Chinese BME scientists. At WCCBME 2002, invited leaders, materials scientists, bioengineers, molecular and cellular biologists, orthopaedic surgeons, and manufacturers from P.R. of China, Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong covered all five major BME domains: biomechanics, biomaterials and tissue engineering, medical imaging, biophotonics and instrumentation, and rehabilitation. This edited work taken from the World Congress proceedings will capture worldwide readership.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Series TitleTopics in Biomedical Engineering International Book Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1097 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byNed H. C. Hwang,Savio L.-Y. Woo
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.