Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWe are used to the idea that each state has clearly defined borders, which cleanly separate different nationalities from one ather. What, though, were frontiers like before the evolution of the modern nation state? The nine essays in this book seek to answer this question across a thousand years of Eurasian history.
- Author BiographyDANIEL J. POWER is Professor of Medieval History at Swansea University. NAOMI STANDEN is Lecturer in History at the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/04/1999
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleThemes in Focus S.
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight409 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDaniel Power,Naomi Standen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.