All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- Description'My Name is Esther Fisher and I'm about to walk out on the only man I've ever loved...' Esther has been angry all her life - angry with her impossible parents, and at a world that just won't play by the rules. Now working as a tabloid journalist, she takes up the fight once more - this time on behalf of a couple who are being evicted from their home to make room for an opera house. The architect on the project is Swedish-born Linus, a successful, yet dreamy man who is also trying to put his childhood anxieties behind him. When Esther's professional integrity comes head to head with her growing friendship with Linus she begins to wonder if ultimately this is a fight with winners...
- Author BiographyMarika Cobbold was born in Sweden and is the author of seven novels: Guppies for Tea, selected for the WH Smith First Novels Promotion and shortlisted for the Sunday Express Book of the Year Award; The Purveyor of Enchantment; A Rival Creation; Frozen Music, Shooting Butterflies, Aphrodite's Workshop for Reluctant Lovers, and Drowning Rose. Marika Cobbold lives in London.
- Author(s)Marika Cobbold
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight275 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.