All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRetailers are eager t to be left behind in the dust created by competitors who are active social networkers. Even big business is finding that Twitter is one of the most effective means of reaching large numbers of eager customers and communicating with them. But there is a knack for using it effectively. This Frugal and Focused Tweeting for Retailers book will get vices on the right Tweeting track and inspire veteran Tweeters with pin-point perfect Tweeting ideas and methods for integrating their efforts with everything they do online and in their stores.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Howard-Johnson puts nearly three decades of retail experience plus oodles more in the fields of journalism, public relations, publishing, and marketing into her Survive and Thrive series of books. She consults in the three Ps, publishing, promotion, and publicity, and is the author of the multi award-winning HowToDoItFrugally series of books for writers and several award-winning books of fiction and poetry. Howard-Johnson founded and operated stores ranging from home decor to gifts to antiques and other collectibles. She also owned and operated the souvenir shop at the world renowned Santa Anita Race Track. She has served on the boards of directors of the malls where her stores were located, and on the boards of cooperative catalogs her stores utilized and periodicals like Gift Beat. She also served on the California Gift Show board of directors. She puts this world of experience in retailing to work for you with this series of Survive and Thrive books and in private consultation sessions. She also occasionally teaches seminars in marketing for UCLA Extension and serves as a guest speaker for fellow instructors there. Howard-Johnson was named Woman of the Year in Arts and Entertainment by members of the California Legislature. The American Business Women's Association (ABWA) Impact Council also named her Woman of the Year and Pasadena Weekly honored her for literary activism. Her Web site is: www.HowToDoItFrugally.com. She blogs for retailers at www.frugalretailing.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Carolyn Howard-Johnson
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.