All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrinking water is among the most important things we can do for ourselves and our health. That's why Fruit Infused Water: 50 Quick & Easy Recipes For Delicious & Healthy Hydration is packed with simple recipes that you can make easily, quickly, and drink every day. If you're one of the millions who have given up on drinking water, or simply don't think you can really drink 8 or more glasses per day, Fruit Infused Water will introduce a new, delicious, and quite simply a better way of getting the water your body needs for life...daily. Fruit Infused Water was created to help you drink more water! With 50+ recipes and simple variations, this book will help you see that drinking water is too often defined by what you give up (taste) when it is really about what you'll gain: health, vitality, energy, and healthy water that tastes great while satisfying your thirst. These pure, simple, healthy, and satisfying recipes for fruit infused waters can help you keep your energy levels up, help you perform better, and stay healthier. It is a delicious solution! The First Lady and The Doctors have been in the media recently talking about the importance of drinking water, hydrating, and learning to differentiate between thirst and hunger. Water is foundational to all life. Dehydration impacts us negatively in many ways, including low energy, mental confusion, extreme thirst, and performance. Most of us kw we 'should' drink at least 8 glasses of water daily, but we don't. We kw that drinking water can help us lose weight and have more energy; but what if you don't like the taste of water? We've got that covered. You can drink these refreshing recipes all day along and keep yourself away from unhealthy choices of fizzy drinks, sodas and high-sugar content juices. Fruit infused water has a subtle taste of the fruit you choose to make it a satisfying drink any time of the day...all day. It is a healthier option as it has all the benefits of water with a touch of flavor. These recipes are Paleo and Gluten-Free. We all need to drink more water, and w you don't have to dread drinking tasteless and boring water. In under 60 seconds, these recipes empower you to create a healthy, delicious, satisfying, and refreshing option with significant savings over commercial options and vitamin waters...get your vitamins from the fruit source! Nearly two-thirds of the weight of the human body is water and if this water content reduces by even 2 percent, we can feel symptoms of fatigue and dehydration. Over a period of time, people who tend to have insufficient quantities of water daily, suffer from a variety of health challenges. Water aids digestion, regulates our body temperature, lubricates our bones and joints, helps regulate metabolism, and carries oxygen and nutrients to the body cells facilitating the various chemical processes to take place in our bodies. Fruit Infusions help you bring variety to your palate and introduce you to 50+ quick and easy flavors. Drink a new flavor every day and enjoy the benefits of water. You will be surprised at the difference it makes even within just a few days. Your body, and maybe even your family, will thank you. Enjoy a healthy and fresh approach to quenching your thirst, hydrating your body. Drink More Water. Drink to your health.
- Author BiographyElle Garner is an author, optimist, health enthusiast, wife, mom, and dog lover. She loves to write, read, travel, go to the ocean, spend time with family, play with her Goldendoodle, hike, sail, and is passionate about all things green and organic. She believes achieving health, vibrant energy, a positive life and a healthy weight is easier than you think, and it's her mission in life to make a difference for as many people as she can. She also loves connecting with her readers on her website, Facebook (https: //www.facebook.com/ElleGarnerWriter) and Amazon Author page, so please stop by to say hello !
- Author(s)Elle Garner
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $31.02New
- AU $45.04New
- AU $30.07New
- AU $14.61New
- AU $34.67New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $35.45
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.