Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizing the products rather than the processes this is the first book to encompass quality changes during processing and storage of fruit in the food industry. It presents the influence on a fruit product's quality in relation to the different processing methods, from freezing to high temperature techniques. It also discusses the origin of deterioration, kinetics of negative reactions, and methods for inhibition and control of the same.
- Author(s)Jorge E. Lozano
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleFood Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.