All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasising the character of the religion of Islam as consisting of faith and practice, this book analyses thoroughly the five most important pillars of Islam that form the core of Islamic life, namely the profession of faith, the prayer, which is the first practical manifestation of faith, fasting, charity, and pilgrimage to Mecca. Explaining lucidly the necessity of fulfilling these pillars of Islam with the intention of pleasing God and purely for His sake, the author gives us insights into the moral, spiritual, psychological, physical, individual, and social aspects of these five central practices of Islamic worship in the context of our modern age of globalisation.
- Author BiographyAbdullah Aymaz is a renowned Islamic scholar and columnist for Zaman daily. He has authored more than twenty books, including Mary and The Fruits of Worship.
- Author(s)Abdullah Aymaz
- PublisherTughra Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationClifton, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTughra Books
- Weight148 g
- Width125 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.