Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $88.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn apple is an apple...Or t? Kris Goegebeur shows that there is more to fruit than one would think. Whoever believes that there are only sweet apples, sour apples and apples to make apple sauce with, will be proven terribly wrong. And t only when it comes to apples; Pears, cherries, walnuts, plums and many more kinds of fruit are presented in their most versatile and seductive ways. All of them are ready to be picked and turned into a wonderful pastry. But 'Fruity Pastry' does more than provide recipes and (background) information about fruit. Food pairing specialist Bernard Lahousse approaches fruit in a scientific way and gives a thorough analysis of every extract and essence possible. This combination of expertise and science is what makes this book more than any other cookery book. It enters the unkwn depths of fruit and opens a world of tastes and possibilities that will make your mouth water.
- Author BiographyIn 1994, Kris Goegebeur opened his culinary catering business Huize Goegebeur. In 2007 he created his own milk chocolate flavour and in 2008 he was voted one of the ten best pastry chefs in Belgium.
- Author(s)Kris Goegebeur
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Content Note120 Colour
- Weight1361 g
- Width270 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.91Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.