All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.47Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
About this product
- DescriptionFruzzles sure look different than us, but deep down we all have a lot in common. We see others with great talents and we wonder what ours will be. Everyone of us has a special talent to discover and Fruzzles are different. Meet Brown Fruzzle and follow along as Wizard Fruzzle helps him to explore the many different talents. See if you can help Brown figure out what his talent is and find out if he ever discovers it. Bonus: After you read the story, go back and see if you can find all the swirls, beginning with the town. The answer is on the copyright page. Fruzzle's Mystery Talent is an adorable fantasy children's book, written especially for children 3-10 year old kids. This Fruzzle book is great as a bedtime story or any other time. In addition, this book has life lessons like teaching the child to t give up and dealing with self esteem issues (explaining that we are all special in our own way). You will find it is also filled with bright and cheerful illustrations. Happy reading and we hope you enjoy. We also welcome reviews. Thank you. This book is suitable as a read aloud book for preschooler at bedtime or as a self-read children's book for older children.
- Author BiographyKaren Brueggeman (www.FriendlyFruzzles.com)is the author of Fruzzle's Mystery Talent. Karen was born in Chicago, Illinois and has always had a love of writing. From a young age, Karen would write short stories and monologues. Karen worked as a success coach for many years, but always found herself going back to writing. She fell in love with kid's books that not only entertained the child, but also gave a positive message, so she began to write. Karen is in the process of working on a whole series that involve the Fruzzles and other positive messages. Briana Paddock-Brueggeman is the co-author of Fruzzle's Mystery Talent. At just 4 years old, Briana started writing short stories and collaborated with her mom for this story at the age of 10. Briana always had a love and flare for writing and has already won several writing awards within her community. Her goal is to sell enough books, so that we can provide school libraries a paperback copy. She wants to make sure that every child realizes that they are special in their own way. A percentage of each book goes toward that fund. This book was written when Briana noticed that one of her friends was depressed because the friend felt she wasn't good at anything. With the help of Briana, she discovered that she indeed did have many different talents and this book was born.
- Author(s)Karen Brueggeman
- PublisherDolphins Publishing
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDolphins Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bryan Brueggeman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.