All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely updated, with over 300 new bullets, this compact, easy-to-carry review book is an invaluable preparation tool for the NCLEX-PN(R). It contains easy-to-read bulleted key points of essential information in all subject areas of nursing, presented in random order to prepare students for the random-order questions on the exam. New topics covered in this edition include collaboration with multidisciplinary teams, performance improvement, staff education, disaster response, home safety, injury prevention, occurrence reporting, security planning, safety devices, high-risk behavior, cultural diversity, family dynamics, alternative and complementary therapies, and violence precautions. Also included are strategies for taking the Computerized Adaptive Licensing Test.
- Author(s)Charles M. Frye
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringhouse Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.