Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionREA s FTCE Mathematics Grades 6-12 Test Prep with TestWare CD Gets You Certified and in the Classroom! Updated Second Edition!Nationwide, more than 5 million teachers will be needed over the next decade, and all must take appropriate tests to be licensed. REA gets you ready for your teaching career with our outstanding library of Teacher Certification test preps! Scoring well on the FTCE Mathematics Grades 6-12 exam doesn t just help you get certified to teach in Florida, it helps you build your career. Our popular FTCE test prep was designed to help you master the information on the Mathematics Grades 6-12 exam. This test prep is perfect for college students, prospective teachers, and career-changing professionals who are seeking certification as mathematics teachers. Written by education experts, our complete study package contains an in-depth review of all the competencies tested on the official FTCE exam, including algebra, functions, and geometry through reasoning, mathematical connections, instruction, and assessment. Two full-length, multiple-choice practice tests in the book simulate the actual FTCE exam. Each practice test is balanced to include every type of question, subject area, and skill tested on the exam. Our practice tests replicate the FTCE question format, allowing you to assess your skills and gauge your test-readiness. This TestWare edition features both of the book s practice tests on CD in a timed format with instant scoring, diagstic feedback, and on-screen detailed explanations of answers. Our TestWare CD offers the most powerful scoring and diagstic tools available today. Automatic scoring and instant reports help you zero in on the topics and types of questions that give you trouble w, so you ll succeed when it counts! Every practice exam comes with detailed feedback on every question. We don t just say which answers are right we explain why the other answer choices are wrong so you ll be prepared on test day. Our detailed explanations of answers help you identify your strengths and weaknesses while building your skills. This complete test prep package comes with a customized study schedule and REA s test-taking strategies and tips. This test prep is a must-have for teacher certification candidates in Florida!REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging tests for licensure. Our comprehensive test preps are teacher-recommended and written by experts in the field.
- Author BiographyMel H. Friedman, M.S., is REA s Lead Mathematics Editor. He has a diversified background in mathematics and has developed test items for Educational Testing Service. His teaching experience is at both the high school and college levels. Catherine Capuzzi Feuerstein, M.A., earned a master s degree in mathematics at Boston University before teaching high school mathematics for six years in Westfield, New Jersey. She co-authored the third edition of University of Chicago School Mathematics Project s Transition Mathematics and Geometry textbooks. Working for the last three years as a freelance mathematics content developer, she developed effective curriculum and assessment materials for various companies across the nation, including Kaplan, Inc.
- Author(s)Leanne Wells,Mel Friedman
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFtce Teacher Certification Test Prep
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Weight680 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.