Ftce Social Science 6-12 W/ CD-ROM by Cynthia Metcalf, Staff of Research Education Association (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $66.23Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $118.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionREA s FTCE Social Science Grades 6-12 Test Prep with Practice Tests on TestWare CDGets Florida Teachers Certified and in the Classroom! Updated 2nd Edition! Nationwide, more than 5 million teachers will be needed over the next decade, and all must take appropriate tests to be licensed. REA gets you ready for your teaching career with our outstanding library of Teacher Certification test preps! Scoring well on the FTCE (Florida Teacher Certification Examinations) doesn t just help you get certified to teach, it helps move your career forward! REA s updated second edition of our bestselling FTCE with TestWare test prep shows you how to score high on the exam and get certified! Designed for persons seeking certification as social science teacher in Florida, our complete study package contains an in-depth review of all the topics tested on the official exam, including geography, ecomics, political science, world history, U.S. history, and social science and its methodology. A customized study schedule and REA s expert test-taking strategies offer advice on how to prepare for exam day.Two full-length, multiple-choice practice tests in the book and on CD help you test your kwledge and focus on areas in need of improvement. Each practice test is balanced to include every type of question, subject area, and skill tested on the actual exam. Our practice tests replicate the FTCE question format, allowing you to assess your skills and gauge your test-readiness.Both of the book s practice exams are featured on our TestWare(r) CD with the most powerful scoring and diagstic tools available today. Timed testing conditions, automatic scoring, and instant reports help you zero in on the topics and types of questions that give you trouble w, so you ll succeed when it counts! Every practice exam comes with detailed feedback on every question. We don t just say which answers are rightwe explain why the other answer choices are wrongso you ll be prepared. Our detailed explanations of answers help you identify strengths and weaknesses while building your skills.Thisbook is a must for anyone seeking certification as teacher in Florida! REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging tests for licensure. Our comprehensive test preps are teacher-recommended and written by experts in the field.
- Author BiographyDr. Cynthia Metcalf is Visiting Assistant Professor in the History Department at Manhattanville College in Purchase, N.Y., where she teaches both graduate and undergraduate courses in Middle Eastern history, South Asian history, and World History. She also serves as a senior thesis advisor for history majors and as a freshman advisor and freshman seminar instructor for incoming students. In addition to teaching in a brick and mortar institution, Dr. Metcalf also teaches online as an Adjunct Instructor in History for Baker College Online. She received her Ph.D. in history from the University of Virginia. She received several major fellowships to conduct her research from the Social Science Research Council, American Research Center in Egypt, American Institute of Maghrebi Studies, and the United States Information Agency Documentation of Cultural Properties Program. Dr. Metcalf received her M.A. in South Asian History and her B.A. in Slavic Languages and Literature from the University of Virginia. Currently Dr. Metcalf is revising her dissertation manuscript and contributing entries to the Dictionary of African Bibliography.
- Author(s)Cynthia Metcalf,Staff of Research Education Association
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTest Preps
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Weight1089 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.