All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJuvenile, profane, and timeless, Fuck This Book collects images of real public signs that have been mischieveously altered by stickers bearing the most expressive of all four-letter words. Addictively hilarious, the results show a world persuasively transformed. Please Don't Fuck the Pigeons, indeed. What happens if one triggers the Automatic Sprinkler Fuck Off Valve? And is it any wonder The Fuck Depot is so popular? All photographs are unretouchedthe result of countless hours on the hunt for the almost perfect sign, in need of just the slightest improvement. This is t social commentary. There is message. It's t meant to offend, exploit, or embarrass anyone. All real stickers. All real signs. All in fun.
- Author BiographyBodhi Oser is a designer and photographer who recently moved to Los Angeles from Philadelphia. Perhaps you've seen his work.
- Author(s)Bodhi Oser
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date10/12/2015
- Content Note130 photographs
- Weight460 g
- Width228 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.