Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionSuccess is divided by habits that damage trust. Find and replace fuckery with skills that amplify engagement, collaboration, and accountability. Swap the status quo with freight-train momentum. Trade toxicity for a culture of belonging. It starts with a map and a mirror. Fuckery answers the question, What's the value of trust in the workplace? Through original matrices, stories, and questions, the authors challenge front-line workers and chief executives to break the bad habits that destroy people and undermine performance.
- Author BiographyLori Eberly is an executive coach and licensed clinical social worker who has promoted self and social awareness for two decades. Her first career was in hospice, where she honed her skills in Discovery. As an organizational development consultant, she calibrates communication patterns and leverages the strengths of teams and leaders. She's the founder of Radius ECD and teaches anti-fuckery tactics at nonprofits, billion-dollar tech companies, and anywhere else people work together. Lori lives with her family in Portland, Oregon. Jonathan Sabol began his career as an engineer at General Motors before moving to Silicon Valley in the 1990s. His formative years were spent at Applied Materials during the tech boom, where he became general manager of the services division before running off to chase start-up dreams. He has held a wide range of executive positions-from vice president to chief operating officer-in semiconductor, automation, and laser technology companies, which has given him a deep and personal understanding of fuckery. He lives in Santa Clara, California, with his family and labradoodle.
- Author(s)Jonathan Sabol,Lori Eberly
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight319 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.