All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe Agatha Award winning author of Stirring the Plot returns to the Cookbook Nook in Crystal Cove, California, where February brings Pirate Week, National Chocolate Month and bitter murder Pirate Week is sweeping through Crystal Cove and keeping Jenna Hart and her bookstore, the Cookbook Nook, plenty busy. But she s t too swamped to also host the local Chocolate Cookbook Club s meeting especially because the guest of hor is her friend, candy maker and cookbook author Coco Chastain. Jenna whips up a delicious event amidst the rowdy festivities, but the mood is soon broken by robberies, simmering tempers, and a dead body Coco s editor, Alison. The suspects turn out to be more plentiful than a pot full of gold doubloons, so to prove Coco isn t responsible for the dastardly deed, Jenna will have to stir up some clues and figure out who s the real sticky-fingered killer INCLUDES RECIPES!
- Author BiographyDaryl Wood Gerber is the Agatha Award winning author of Stirring the Plot, Inherit the Word, and Final Sentence, as well as the Cheese Shop Mysteries under the pseudonym Avery Aames. Like her protagonist, Daryl is an admitted foodie and an avid reader of books, including cookbooks. Prior to writing, Daryl acted on stage and television, including on Murder, She Wrote.
- Author(s)Daryl Wood Gerber
- PublisherWheeler Publishing Large Print
- Date of Publication17/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCookbook Nook Mystery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWheeler Publishing Large Print
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.