All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise sourcebook of the electrochemical, engineering and ecomic principles involved in the development and commercialization of fuel cells offers a thorough review of applications and tech-ecomic assessment of fuel cell techlogies, plus in-depth discussion of conventional and vel approaches for generating energy. Parts I and II explain basic and applied electrochemistry relevant to an understanding of fuel cells. Part III covers engineering and techlogy aspects. The book is useful for undergraduate and graduate students and scientists interested in fuel cells. Unlike any other current book on fuel cells, each chapter includes problems based on the discussions in the text.
- Author(s)Supramaniam Srinivasan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/05/2006
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1182 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.