Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionA Cookbook written by Registered Dietitian and Sports Nutritionist Georgie Fear RD, Fuel Up is a wealth of appealing meal ideas. You'll get 75 recipes, every single one with full-color photos and complete nutrition breakdown. What type of recipes will you find in this book? The dishes are easy, well-explained, low in sugars and refined carbohydrates, high in protein, fiber and essential fatty acids: Exactly the meals you need to shed fat and build lean muscle. These recipes are beneficial to everyone, regardless if your goals are to sculpt a lean physique for a competition, outperform your athletic opponent, lower your cholesterol, or manage your diabetes. Life's short. Don't Diet. Fuel Up!
- Author BiographyGeorgie Fear earned her bachelor's degree in Nutritional Science from Rutgers University and completed her clinical nutrition training through a dietetic internship with Cornell University. She is also a Certified Personal Trainer, but her main passion has always been food and its effect on the human body. Following several years of private counseling and consulting, she worked as Sports Nutritionist for Rutgers University Athletics, overseeing nutrition programming for 21 Division I athletic teams. Georgie also has taught a variety of college courses in basic and sports nutrition and is an engaging public speaker and writer. Her writing style is friendly, engaging, and straightforward, and she can explain complex biology and biochemistry in a way that makes it easily understood. Many people worldwide have gotten to know Georgie through her creative recipes and thoughtful, honest advice on AskGeorgie.com. She encourages her audience to cultivate not only a healthy body, but also a balanced, positive relationship with food and exercise. Many individuals have sought her advice to defeat disordered and emotional eating patterns. Formerly a competitive marathoner and triathlete, Georgie still trains at a high level, but purely for the joy of it.
- Author(s)Georgie Fear
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.