Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.99+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by metroguy198078
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAchieve maximum health with Bear's amazing dairy-, wheat- and sugar-free recipes and ultimate 8-week eating plan. In Fuel for Life, Bear Grylls introduces his revolutionary approach to nutrition and teaches you what to eat to ensure your body is performing at its best. But if you think nutrition means boring, complicated and tasteless meals, think again. Because Bear shows how cheesecake, pizza and burgers can be made ultra-healthy and ultra-delicious! Packed with comprehensive advice on ingredients, Bear's book dispels many common nutritional myths and includes over 70 simple, mouth-watering recipes. Bear's encouraging and practical guidance will motivate you to try new foods and to think differently about the way you eat. Free from wheat, gluten, dairy and refined sugar, this is delicious, natural and wholesome food that you and your body will love. Fuel for Life will help you feel healthier, happier, stronger and more energized, and will your urish your body for maximum success and long-term health.
- Author BiographyBear Grylls' prime-time TV adventure series are some of the most watched shows on the planet, reaching an estimated 1.2 billion viewers in over 200 countries. Bear is the host of ITV's Mission Survive and Channel 4's BAFTA winning The Island with Bear Grylls. He is the author of eighteen books, including the international number one bestseller Mud, Sweat and Tears. He originally served as a Trooper with 21 SAS, and subsequently led many record-breaking expeditions to the world's extremes, raising millions of pounds for children's charities. In recognition of this Bear was made an honorary Lieutenant Commander in the Royal Navy as well as a Colonel in the elite Royal Marines Commandos. He is also currently the youngest ever Chief Scout and an inspirational figure to the 40-million-strong youth movement. Thanks to revolutionizing his diet, Bear is at the peak of his mental and physical health - as befits doing one of the most demanding adventure 'jobs' on the planet.
- Author(s)Bear Grylls
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Weight811 g
- Width194 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- gryller15 Jul, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.