All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 21st century we are witnessing a remarkable renewal of interest in pilgrimage and that across the whole breadth of Christian spirituality. This book is written with the intention of providing pilgrims with 'fuel' for their journey. Daily meditations drawn from the Bible and from an eclectic mix of Christian hagiography; for it is from those who have journeyed well that we can draw the most help for our own pilgrimage. Stephen John MARCH is an applied theologian who served in France as an ecumenical missionary practitioner for 14 years and who w heads up a 'Fresh Expressions' project in an Anglican parish in Leicester, England. A fascinated student of the earlier (and less widely kwn) parts of Church history, he seeks to share with others the wonder, encouragement and help he has found in studying these texts. Evangelism has been described as 'One beggar telling ather beggar where to find bread'; it is in that spirit that this book is offered to a wider reading public.
- Author(s)Stephen John March
- Date of Publication09/05/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.