All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn March 2011 the worlds second-largest nuclear disaster occurred on the eastern coast of Japan. A 9.0-magnitude earthquake caused a nearly 50-foot tsunami that flooded the Fukushima nuclear power plant. The devastating tidal wave caused equipment failures that led the nuclear reactors to overheat to the point of meltdown. Dangerous radioactive materials released into the air continue to threaten the health of the ocean and people around the world today. Topics include:
- Author(s)Rano Arato
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width208 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.