Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionFor many months I was myself in much doubt and confusion of thought until God by His Holy Spirit showed me through His Word the true ground of peace. That was many years ago, and as I write I find myself living over again the conflict of those days, and recalling, as though it were but yesterday, the gladness that filled my soul when I rested in Christ alone, and entered into a lasting peace with God that has kwn disturbance throughout the years. The clouds may at times veil my sky. Sorrows and difficulties may try my soul. New discoveries of the corruption of my own heart may bring humiliation and repentance. But this peace with God remains unchanged, for it rests t on me, t on my frames of mind or experiences, but on the finished work of Christ and the testimony of the Word of God, of which it is written: For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.
- Author BiographyHenry (Harry) Allan Ironside was born in Canada in 1876. Converted at the age of fourteen, he lived to preach and did so throughout North America and the British Isles. For Eighteen Years he was pastor of Chicago's Moody Memorial Church. The author of over 100 books, his scholarship was recognized by many Bible Institutes and Seminaries. H.A. Ironside went on the be with the Lord in 1951. The clarity of his preaching led hundreds of thousands to a knowledge of the Word of God. His writings are as fresh and instructive today as when first published.
- Author(s)Harry a Ironside
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.