All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1957. An unexpected inheritance from her late aunt gives Louisa Harding the opportunity to move to Lexleigh and set up her own accountancy business. When she ends up delivering her new neighbour Bella's baby during a storm, a strong bond is formed between the two women. However, Louisa cant help her growing attraction towards Bella's husband, Leo. Determined to overcome her feelings for Leo for the sake of her friendship with Bella, Louisa nevertheless finds it increasingly difficult to withstand temptation ...Full Circle is a story of love and deception, secrets and guilt, and of the amazing power of female friendship in the face of adversity.
- Author BiographyConnie Monk is the author of numerous novels published over a period of some twenty-five years. She hails from Berkshire and lived in Bournemouth until her husband's retirement. They now spend their time on the Costa Blanca.
- Author(s)Connie Monk
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/06/2016
- Weight413 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,With printed dust jacket
- Edition StatementFirst World Publication
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.