All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- Description500 years of French fashion are reproduced directly from a rare and valuable 19th-century publication. Artfully rendered illustrations progress chrologically from the volumius robes of 15th-century royalty to the Empire styles of the Napoleonic era. Members of the bility are well represented, as are dapper pages, knights, chambermaids, milkmaids, and shepherdesses. 76 full-color plates.
- Author(s)Pauquet Freres
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication19/05/2003
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleDover Fashion and Costumes
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width214 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.