Full English.: A Journey Through the British and Their Food by Tom Parker Bowles (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom West Country cider brewers to Yorkshire tripe dressers, Tom meets the punters and producers at the heart of our food traditions. He samples the very best of real English food: Bury black pudding, home-cured Wiltshire bacon and the planet's finest cheddar. But Full English is paean to an imagined land where yokels sip ale together while chomping on pork pies. Tom's quest delves beneath the surface to unearth the real story behind our eating habits, and what the food of today says about us: organic heaven or mass-produced hell? Peppered with mouth-watering recipes and recommendations, Tom's pilgrimage maps out England's defining dishes: Fish & Chips in the North, Balti in the midlands, and Snail Porridge at the Fat Duck. But it is the colourful characters we meet along the way who truly bring Full English to life.
- Author BiographyTom Parker Bowles is a respected food critic. He appears regularly on Gordon Ramsey's The F Word and hosts UK TV's The Market Kitchen. He has columns in the Daily Mail's Night and Day magazine and Tatler . He is the author of The Year of Eating Dangerously and E is for Eating.
- PrizesWinner of Guild of Food Writers Awards: Michael Smith Award for Work on British Food 2010.
- Author(s)Tom Parker Bowles
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight350 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.86
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.49
- AU $16.06Trending at AU $20.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.