All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionT Jefferson Parker enters new territory with a vel reminiscent of John Steinbeck at his best. Patrick Norris returns to rural California after serving with the US Army in Iraq. Fire has ravaged his home farm and it has all become too much for his parents and brother to manage. The country has changed though, tably after the mass killings of children in schools across the United States, invariably by lone gunmen, and a great tension exists in the people. Is there really a case for an even wider ownership of guns? Patrick's brother, Ted, hasn't had it easy in life. Health conditions have slowed him down and set him apart. Ted worships Patrick, and Patrick kws he has to be an example, but settling down to the country life cant be easy after Iraq. When a child is mown down by an unkwn driver suspicion takes over Fallbrook. There will be deaths before it is all resolved, perhaps many and perhaps the death of incents.
- Author BiographyT. Jefferson Parker is the author of more than twenty highly successful crime novels. He is a New York Times Best Selling author and the recipient of two Edgar Awards.
- Author(s)T. Jefferson Parker
- PublisherSandstone Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationDingwall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSandstone Press Ltd
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.