Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionEccentric obstetrician Morgan Jacobsen loves her job, her challenged pets, her messy home and her pregnant foster daughter Tessa. Romance is t one of her talents, and impeccable, uptight fellow obstetrician Luke Gilbert is the last man in the world she'd ever imagine falling for. She has had x-rated dreams about him, however, in spite of the fact that he's too perfect for comfort. But Luke's perfection is a facade. His teen age daughter Sophie is pregnant--by his best friend's son. He and Sophie's relationship is beyond stormy. To his own amazement, he finds himself confiding in Morgan--and lusting after her as well, when Sophie and Tessa become friends. Just to complicate everything further, Morgan's estranged mother comes to stay, and things become really complicated. Can two baby doctors deliver a happy ending?
- Author BiographyBobby Hutchinson was born in small-town interior British Columbia. Learning to read was the most significant event of her early life. Bobby married young and had three sons. Her middle boy was deaf, and he taught her patience. The other two were rambunctious. They taught her forbearance. After twelve years of marriage she divorced and worked at various odd jobs: directing traffic around construction sites, caring for challenged children and selling fabric by the pound at a remnant store. Eventually, she mortgaged her house and bought the store. Accompanied by her sewing machine, she began to sew one dress a day. The dresses sold, the fabric didn't, so she hired four seamstresses and turned the store into a boutique. After twelve successful years, Bobby sold the business and decided to run a marathon. Training was a huge bore, so she made up a story about Pheiddipides, the first marathoner, as she ran. She copied it down, sent it to Chatelaine short story contest and won first prize. Presto, she became a writer. She married again, divorced again, writing all the while. She published about fifty-five books for major publishers and is always writing, working on ebooks now. After many adventures and many moves, she came home to Sparwood, the coal mining town where she was born. She lives alone, except for two rabbits who keep escaping. She has two of her six grandchildren living just down the street--they own the rabbits but Bobby feeds them. She walks, reads, writes and likes this quote: When you change the way you look at a thing, the thing you look at changes.
- Author(s)Bobby Hutchinson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.