All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past five to ten years the growing demand nationally for a new breed of educational leaders has resulted in new and restructured Educational Leadership programs. The students in many of these programs are part-time with substantial full-time job responsibilities in a leadership position. The traditional doctoral program design and student experience has t-indeed cant-meet the needs of this population. Frequently the result is a frustrated student who leaves without completing the degree. This frustration is often born of an inability on the part of the institution and academic program to create a flexible set of learning experiences that meet both the student's professional goals and the institution's goals for academic excellence. The purpose of Full-Time Leaders/Part-Time Learners is to present a design for doctoral programs that recognizes the unique needs of the full-time leader/part-time learner with multiple priorities of a demanding leadership position and the equally demanding expectations of a doctoral program. Will be of interest to higher education faculty who serve doctoral students in leadership preparation programs.
- Author BiographyJoanne L. Erickson directs doctoral studies in Educational Leadership at Montana State University. She is currently the Project Director for the Wallace Foundation funded Montana State Action for Education Leadership project. Richard D. Howard directs doctoral studies in Educational Leadership at Montana State University. Kenneth W. Borland serves as associate provost for Academic Affairs at East Stroudsburg University. Larry J. Baker serves as associate dean for Student Success at Montana State University.
- Author(s)Joanne L. Erickson,Kenneth W. Borland,Larry J. Baker,Richard D. Howard
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width168 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.