Full of Bull: Unscramble Wall Street Doubletalk to Protect and Build Your Portfolio by Stephen T. McClellan (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.79+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe Truth About Wall Street Stock Research--Now 100% Updated for Today's Markets! They mislead. They confuse. You can't afford to listen to one word stock analysts say--especially t right w. Wall Street won't tell you how to protect your capital or steer you toward gains. The Street is good at selling, t analyzing; it wants you to trade, t invest. In Full of Bull, Updated Edition, one of the Street's leading insiders reveals the hidden code behind Wall Street's Byzantine practices. For decades, Stephen McClellan was one of the Street's top analysts--he kws exactly how the game is played. Now, in this revised guide for the individual investor, he describes how Wall Street came to cost investors billions by denying the realities of a market collapse in progress. He explains how a congenitally favorable bias led brokerages to keep recommending stocks, such as AIG and Fannie Mae, up until the moment of their ultimate demise. In Full of Bull, you'll learn how to look for analysts' favoritism and blind spots; how to react appropriately to upgrades, downgrades, and price targets; and to recognize what company anuncements really mean. Drawing on his immense body of experience analyzing top companies, McClellan shows you how to systematically evaluate a company's prospects yourself and choose investments based on principles that work. This is exactly the kind of objective, focused guidance you won't be getting from your broker! * When buy is a lie, and hold means sell it all! Powerful, unforgettable lessons from the market collapse * Which research you must igre, matter what And where to find research that's worth using * Decode the Street's hidden signals and misconceptions Filter out the ise, find the truth, and profit from it * The real keys to a quality investment 40+ principles, strategies, and practices that work-even w
- Author BiographyStephen T. McClellan holds a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and was a Wall Street investment analyst for 32 years, covering high-tech stocks as a supervisory analyst. He spent 18 years as First VP at Merrill Lynch and eight years as VP at Salomon Brothers. McClellan ranked on the Institutional Investor All-America Research Team for 19 straight years, and The Wall Street Journal Poll for seven years; he is in the Journal's Analysts Hall of Fame. He has appeared on Bloomberg TV, CBS, CNN, CNBC, and Wall Street Week and presented to many leading technology companies. His work has been published in The New York Times, Financial Times, Forbes, and other leading publicities. He authored the bestseller The Coming Computer Industry Shakeout.
- Author(s)Stephen T. McClellan
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication19/06/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Weight367 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementUpdated ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.