Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionFuller Man takes place in rural Missouri and is written in Diane Glancy's characteristic style: rich in setting and personality. It is the story of Hadley and the Williges family; it is also a story about faith--religious faith and faith in humanity. Hadley's father, Bill, is a reporter for the Kansas City Chronicle and his absences from the family and free-wheeling independence are the source of bitter fights between him and his wife. Their stormy relationship influences each of the Williges' children in profound ways: Gus ends up on the periphery of reality; Nealy becomes a missionary in Nigeria; and Hadley searches for the meaning of the Biblical passage: And an highway shall be there, and a way.
- Author BiographyDiane Glancy is the author of many novels, essays and books of poetry. She has won the North American Indian Prose Award and the Capricorn Prize for poetry. Part Cherokee, Glancy teaches Native American literature and creative writing at Macalester College in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Diane Glancy
- PublisherMoyer Bell Ltd ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationWakefield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoyer Bell Ltd ,U.S.
- Weight315 g
- Width200 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.