All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionWith these engaging paper manipulatives in hand, math practice has never been such fun! This interactive formata favorite for generationsincludes 30 different fun flaps that feature dozens and dozens of problems involving fractions and decimals. Kids solve a problem, lift the flap to reveal the answer, then read a fortune, math task, or memory clue! Plus, a checklist to track progress, self-checking quizzes, and a blank template for make-your-own fun flaps. For use with Grades 35.
- Author BiographyLiane B. Onish has taught PreK through grade 5 and currently writes and edits classroom materials, children's books, magazines, games, and puzzles. Her previous Scholastic titles include Solve-the-Riddle Math Practice, Solve the Riddle Math Practice: Multiplication & Division Facts, and Vocabulary Packets: Greek & Latin Roots and Vocabulary Packets: Prefixes & Suffixes, both for grades 4-8. Liane lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Liane Onish
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Out-of-print date15/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight136 g
- Width208 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.