All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionStudents of Modern Foreign Languages often complain that languages are too hard andthat they particularly struggle to learn vocabulary. Combining several different existingphilosophies together with the author's own, Fun Learning Activities for Modern ForeignLanguages sets out to prove that this doesn't have to be the case. Learning a foreignlanguage, and its vocabulary, can be both fun and hugely rewarding and can also createpositive attitudes to learning amongst students.This practical classroom resource includes Vocab Fun Learning Activities (VFLAs),designed to practise language in a fun and engaging way and Fun Learning Activities(FLAs) which in turn focus on sentence structure and paragraph-building. Each activitycomes complete with detailed tes on the required resources, preparation and setup and can be adapted for use with students of any age. Examples are given in French,Spanish and German (and are included on the CD-ROM) but can be used with anylanguage, and even in other areas of the school curriculum.
- Author BiographyJake Hunton is Head of Spanish at Alsager School and believes in combining passionate, engaging and fast-paced Modern Foreign Language teaching with a focus on the highest of achievement for all students.
- Author(s)Jake Hunton
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Weight635 g
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.