Fun Projects & Amazing Things to Make, Do, Play & Give: Two Fantastic Books in a Box: the Ultimate Rainy-day Collection with 220 Exciting Step-by-step Projects Shown in Over 3000 Photographs by Sarah Maxwell, Sally Walton, Lucy Painter (Hardback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo fantastic books in a box: the ultimate rainy-day collection with 220 exciting step-by-step projects shown in over 3000 photographs This title features two wonderful practical books brimming with hundreds of stimulating and fun activities that will help children discover new things and learn about the world. It features paint, crafts, science experiments, cooking, gardening, magic tricks, music and party games, with projects suitable for children of all ages from 3-12. You can make a feather head-dress, wooden spoon puppets and a printed T-shirt; conduct simple experiments about light, sound and water; learn magic tricks and juggling; play fabulous party games; and do creative face painting. All the projects use easy, safe materials and equipment you will find around the home, and all the techniques are clearly explained with step-by-step photographs and lively finished pictures to inspire and delight. These two books are packed full of exciting ideas and activities for children. 100 Fantastic Things to Make, Do & Play , for children aged 3-8, explains how to make musical instruments, grow flowers in the garden, design stationery and bake a cake, and The Really Big Book of Amazing Things to Make & Do , for children aged 7-12, shows how to make friendship bracelets, do face painting, make necklaces and learn juggling - to name a few of the hundreds of projects. With over 3000 photographs illustrating 220 projects step-by-step, this boxed set will help children learn and find out more about the world, as well as keeping them entertained and delighted every day.
- Author BiographySally Walton studied art in London and is the author of several books for both adults and children on design styles, crafts and interiors. Sarah Maxwell is an author, home economist and stylist who contributes regularly to cookbooks, magazines and TV shows. She particularly enjoys creating imaginative novelty cakes, and is the author of a cookbook for children. Lucy Painter is a creative artist and editor who loves compiling fun and educational ideas for children to try.
- Author(s)Lucy Painter,Sally Walton,Sarah Maxwell
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteover 3000 photographs
- Weight1814 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.47Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.