All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
About this product
- DescriptionThese quick and engaging activity ideas help parents, caregivers, and educators promote the development of language, cognitive, social-emotional, and physical skills in one-year-olds. The activity cards are compact and portable, making it easy to jumpstart interactive, brain-building play with young children anywhere throughout the day.
- Author BiographyDeborah McNelis: Deborah McNelis is the owner of BrainInsights, a company dedicated to creating awareness and understanding of early brain development. She has also served as an early childhood brain specialist for the Wisconsin Council on Children and Families and as a family literacy coordinator at Waukesha County Technical College. She's been a kindergarten teacher and is an author, national speaker, and advocacy coordinator.
- Author(s)Deborah McNelis
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight91 g
- Width79 mm
- Height102 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.