CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionTired of classwork that seems to go where and does t seem to help you learn French? Try something different. Combine methods and learn new ways to learn the language. Most of these methods are the methods that the author used to get fluent in French. His first two years of learning French were okay. After using these methods, his grades greatly improved, and he got inducted into the French Hor Society at the end of his third year of French. Although the subtitle of this book is in French, the entire book is in English only, except for some explanations of a few French words.
- Author BiographyJeremy G. Woods is a previously published fiction author (the first novel was a mystery novel, In Peril's Way (which is for sale on Amazon.com) as well as a Francophile (someone who loves the French language and culture). He lives in Huntsville, Alabama, in the United States, and has a bachelor degree in marketing with a minor in French. He is fluent in French, partly due to his travels and partly due to the time he spent devoted to the creative ideas listed in this book. This book is the result of study habits, tricks, and ideas he put into practice while he was on a journey to learn the French language. Jeremy has learned several languages. Besides English (his native language) and French (his second language), he has learned Spanish, some Romanian, some Chinese (Mandarin), some Italian, and some Irish (Gaelic). Learning languages is one of his favorite hobbies (on top of writing), but he also enjoys continuing to study French, and he uses it every day as much as he can. If you have success stories in learning languages, e-mail them to Jeremy at firstname.lastname@example.org. He looks forward to hearing your stories; however, he will not respond to all the e-mails due to a busy schedule, even though he will read every one that he sees.
- Author(s)Jeremy G Woods
- Date of Publication22/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.