All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible text and colorful illustrations add up to fun in this vibrant guide by the celebrated author and illustrator of Working with Fractions and You Can, Toucan, Math. Page IV, Super Bowl XLV. Built in MMVIII. Roman numerals are everywhere---on clocks, in books, and on buildings. But what do Roman numerals mean, and how does one use them? Fun with Roman Numerals is a straightforward and appealing introduction to a timely topic. On a scale of I to X, it's an XI!
- Author(s)David A Adler
- PublisherHoliday House
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoliday House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width226 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Edward Miller III
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.