All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionFunctional analysis provides a concise conceptual framework for linear control theory. This self-contained text, geared toward engineering students, demonstrates the subject's unity. A wide range of powerful theorems illustrates inner product spaces; instability, controllability, and observability; minimum rm and time control; and distributed systems. 1980 edition.
- Author(s)J. R. Leigh
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleDover Books on Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width143 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.