All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionMolecular networks provide descriptions of the organization of various biological processes, including cellular signaling, metabolism, and genetic regulation. Kwledge on molecular networks is commonly used for systems level analysis of biological function; research and method development in this area has grown tremendously in the past few years. This book will provide a detailed review of existing kwledge on the functional characterization of biological networks. In 15 chapters authored by an international group of prolific systems biology and bioinformatics researchers, it will organize, conceptualize, and summarize the existing core of research results and computational methods on understanding biological function from a network perspective.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight526 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAnanth Grama,Mehmet Koyuturk,Shankar Subramaniam
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.