All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides an application-oriented overview of functional analysis, with extended and accessible presentations of key concepts such as spline basis functions, data smoothing, curve registration, functional linear models and dynamic systems Functional data analysis is put to work in a wide a range of applications, so that new problems are likely to find close analogues in this book The code in R and Matlab in the book has been designed to permit easy modification to adapt to new data structures and research problems
- Author(s)Giles Hooker,James O. Ramsay,Spencer Graves
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- Series TitleUse R!
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight710 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.