All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionFunctional Equations and Inequalities with Applications presents a comprehensive, nearly encyclopedic, study of the classical topic of functional equations. This self-contained mograph explores all aspects of functional equations and their applications to related topics, such as differential equations, integral equations, the Laplace transformation, the calculus of finite differences, and many other basic tools in analysis. Each chapter examines a particular family of equations and gives an in-depth study of its applications as well as examples and exercises to support the material.
- Author(s)P. Kannappan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/06/2009
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.