All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFunctional Family Therapy in Clinical Practice develops a comprehensive presentation that serves as a systematic guide to understanding the Functional Family Therapy (FFT) clinical model, the FFT service delivery system, the theoretical principles that serve as the foundation of FFT, and the mechanism of therapeutic change that gives FFT its potency. Clinically relevant, theoretically sound, and scientifically based, this book contains systematic discussions of topics and theoretical perspectives, as well as illustrative clinical examples that demonstrate the manner in which principles are applied in Family Focused Therapy.
- Author BiographyThomas L. Sexton, PhD, is a professor in the Counseling Psychology Program at Indiana University and Director of the Center for Adolescent and Family Studies, a major research center for the study of youth and family issues. Dr. Sexton is past president of Division 43 (Family Psychology) of the American Psychological Association, a Diplomat in Family Psychology, and one of the major current FFT model developers. Dr. Sexton is the author or co-author of all of the theoretical publications of FFT in the last decade, co-author of the FFT clinical manual, supervision manual, and former director of the FFT National Dissemination project. Over the last 5 years Dr. Sexton served as a consultant to the Dutch Government where FFT has been implemented through out the country as the primary intervention for at risk youth. In addition, Dr. Sexton's clinical work (writings, manuals, and video tapes of FFT clinical sessions) is used as the basis of national and international FFT training.
- Author(s)Thomas L. Sexton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.