Functional Programming in C#: Classic Programming Techniques for Modern Projects by Oliver Sturm (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.59Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake advantage of the growing trend in functional programming. C# is the number-one language used by .NET developers and one of the most popular programming languages in the world. It has many built-in functional programming features, but most are complex and little understood. With the shift to functional programming increasing at a rapid pace, you need to kw how to leverage your existing skills to take advantage of this trend. Functional Programming in C# leads you along a path that begins with the historic value of functional ideas. Inside, C# MVP and functional programming expert Oliver Sturm explains the details of relevant language features in C# and describes theory and practice of using functional techniques in C#, including currying, partial application, composition, memoization, and monads. Next, he provides practical and versatile examples, which combine approaches to solve problems in several different areas, including complex scenarios like concurrency and high-performance calculation frameworks as well as simpler use cases like Web Services and business logic implementation. * Shows how C# developers can leverage their existing skills to take advantage of functional programming * Uses very little math theory and instead focuses on providing solutions to real development problems with functional programming methods, unlike traditional functional programming titles * Includes examples ranging from simple cases to more complex scenarios Let Functional Programming in C# show you how to get in front of the shift toward functional programming.
- Author BiographyOliver Sturm has over 20 years experience developing professional software. He is a well-known expert in various areas of application architecture, programming languages and the third-party .NET tools made by DevExpress. His main focus since 2002 has been on the .NET platform.
- Author(s)Oliver Sturm
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrox Press
- Content Notefigures
- Weight500 g
- Width189 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.21New
- AU $18.80New
- AU $10.94Used
- AU $24.85New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.60New
- AU $6.47Used
- AU $19.97New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.81New
- AU $11.56Used
- AU $24.00New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.06
- AU $79.05Trending at AU $90.48
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.